What is Arvigo®?
Arvigo therapy, also referred to "Mayan Abdominal Massage", is founded on an ancient Mayan technique of a non-invasive, external abdominal massage. The treatment stimulates circulation and blood flow within the abdominal area, supporting the body for optimal function of digestive and fertile health and wellbeing. It is a therapy that can be applied throughout every stage of a woman, man or child's life.
Arvigo therapy incorporates a holistic approach to health and wellbeing. Only by treating, the whole person, on a physical, emotional and energetic level can true healing take place.
What can Arvigo Therapy be helpful for?
Arvigo Therapy can be beneficial for a variety of different health concerns and challenges. If applied early in life, it can also be a great way to prevent future imbalances that can be caused my the misalignment of the uterus/prostate and/or pelvis. Below is a list of some of the health challenges that Arvigo helps to address:
- Painful & Irregular menses
- Digestive issues including symptoms of IBS, Heartburn & Food Allergies
- Pelvic Pain
- Back pain
- Prostate concerns
- Fertility Challenges both for men & women
- Support during IVF & IUI Treatment
- Ovarian Cysts
- Erectile Challenges
What can I expect from an Arvigo treatment?
- Comprehensive review of your past and present healthcare needs focusing on reproductive and digestive health
- Upper and lower abdominal massage to help improve circulation to abdominal organs and soften adhesions as well as tension in the thoracic and pelvic diaphragms
- Massage to back, sacrum and hips to further stimulate circulation to the organs of the abdomen
- Evaluation of body posture as well as position of the uterus or prostate
- Instruction in Self Care massage which is done at home and helps to enhance your professional session
- Recommendations of complimentary modalities to support your health and wellness plan
- Depending on individual client need, treatment may include castor oil pack on specific areas of the body, vaginal steams and other natural therapies such a moxibustion and cupping.